Once you have a library card you are a member of the Cumberland Public Libraries and should review the membership information below.
- Books, magazines and audio books may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- Movies may be borrowed for 1 week.
- TV series may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- ALL ITEMS not in demand may be renewed 10 times.
- Items can be renewed at any of the Cumberland Public Libraries in person, by phone, or through our Online Catalogue.
- If the material you want is not available, ask to reserve it.
- Requests may be placed in person, by telephone or through our Online Catalogue.
- The Library will notify you when the item arrives.
Fines and Fees
The following fines are charged on all overdue materials:
- Books – $0.25 per day
- Magazines – $0.25 per day
- Movies/TV series – $1.00 per day
- The maximum fines per item are:
- Pocket Novels – $2.00
- Magazines – $2.00
- Books – $5.00
- Movies/TV series – $10.00
Users who damage or lose materials will be billed current replacement costs for the items. Failure to return material or pay fines will result in suspension of all library privileges.